The Testy Chef

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Squish

I feel like a big bloated blob today. I hate days like this, where you just want to tell everybody to go away and leave you alone so you can get some much needed rest. I can't even look at people without crossing over to the dark side. Perhaps I should do something, like have some coffee.


On a brighter note, I saw "Planet Of The Apes, Escape From The Planet of the Apes" last night, and wooo boy did it deliver. That's not sarcasm, it was hilarious. I'm not really sure how a couple of pretentious apes with no facial expressions can not. I won't ruin it for everybody, but there is ape on human action.


Penguin update:
I got my airline tickets today, one more step towards doom.

By the way Jenny and Mom, this has spell check, sorry no more peingunes or antarticas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home