The Testy Chef

Monday, July 24, 2006

I am crazy

If you are not familiar with Family Guy, dont even bother reading this.
I was watching Family Guy last night. It was the episode where the Griffin's house is robbed and they run into the panic room where Peter starts telling them the Griffin family history. At one point Meg is in the kitchen and the robbers grab her and write a note that they hold up to the camera. Anyway Stewie says, " Better not be using my crayons. Mixn' 'em up". It made me laugh so hard, it made me wonder if I had popped a gland.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger J.Nichole said...

YES!!!! I LOVE that line... the way he is like brooding over and goes "annnn (long an like he is getting more and more concerned) mixin em up"

Such a subtle family guy moment that is sort of in the background- but brilliant. True hilarity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home