The Testy Chef

Monday, September 18, 2006

so

so whats happening?

I wish I would hear more from you all. I miss everybody. especially you

Shannon &

Alyse and Klass.


send me photos


Life of a rock of ice may seem interisting, but live on the plain old rock is sweet too.

Right now I'm listining to belle&sebastian
There're rad.
+
I'm
drunk...


Life here is nice.

Adjusting is hard.

My job requires being around people pretty much all the time.

since I am a hermit, that is not so cool.


However, pretty much everyone is interesting, so that somewhat compensates for their intrusivness.

Shannon,
run around outside and talk to your sheep for me.

A&K,
pick up E&I
and toss them about.


We have neither

sheep

nor

children

here.



really I miss home


but in a strange way


like a photograph I want to paint

or visit

or just look at.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in february you'll be leaping about new zealand soaking up sunshine and moving water and lots of fresh air. in april you'll be riding your bike around eugene and remembering that crazy time you spent 6 months in antarctica. and you'll think, 'i'm so awesome for doing that!' and we'll say, 'yea, you're so awesome for doing that!' then you'll feel good about the whole thing and this blip of loneliness and depression will feel like nothing at all.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloo, Adam. Eamon here. I've been following your adventure in the Antarctic. You blow me away, man. Is the Erin you're down there with from Bainbridge? Does she have a cousin in Tumwater that's dating a dude named Zach? If so, tell her I said hi.

I'm a bit sad that when I finally came home from the Baltimore, you were gone to the most remote region on Earth. I've been a very distant friend for the past decade and I hope to change that. Let's go hunting next Fall, like we talked about two years ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home