The Testy Chef

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

DA'n

Today was my first day reporting to the galley. All in all it was very overwhelming. Always with kitchens, it is that way untill you figure out where all your shit is. Untill you get your little routine.

The sooner I slide into that groove, the happier I will be.

Everybody I work with is a little quiet and reserved. It seems like they are all feeling somewhat the same way I do.

Right now Erin and I are trying to stay up late to get adjusted to the time zone here, never really had a chance to catch up in chch. We are zombies right now, waiting for our laundry to get done, then its the sheets for me.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now. Just have to put a little jazz in that group's step. Hope you recover soon and start to have penguin adventures.
Shannon

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you find your routine and the pep in your step. i bet in a few weeks your kitchen gang will be hoppin and cracking jokes.

do you realize there's a 100 degree difference between your mcmurdo's high and eugene's high? eek!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home