The Testy Chef

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bye-bye

It is my last day on Bainbridge before I make the big flight on down. I am trying to take in everything, to burn as much of this place into my brain as possible. All my stuff is out of my house except what I am bringing down with me to the ice, my room has an echo now.

Today I am busy downloading a bunch of tv shows from itunes and later I am going to hang with my friends from the island for one last time. We had a gong away party on Sunday that was a big ol fun drunken time. Colin's parents are a couple of party animals, they busted out the grappa and limonada, and proceeded to get smashed.

It will be in the 50's when I get down to Christchurch, chilly, early spring type weather.

I will be posting the first travel photos as soon as I figure out how to load them onto the site.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we'll miss you! post pictures and words as soon as possible. safe travels and enjoy your adventure.

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MISS YOU... not the same without you, keep em coming... DONT FORGET TO BRING ME HOME A PENGUIN!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home