The Testy Chef

Friday, July 28, 2006

I-pod cramps

My i-pod sure is nice to look at. And the feeling of feeling like a total hipster has not worn off yet. I alread love it having all this music at my fingertips and best of all no skipping. There are thorns in my beautiful rose though, mostly due to the selfish, selfish artists that demand that they make a buck and the resulting copyright laws. When loading music onto your I pod you must do it ALL from ONE computer. If you are at another computer, like say on the other side of the planet, you have to purge your HD and start from scratch...shitty shittersons. Gives me an excuse to visit the island every year or so though. I am really hoping that you can upload songs from any computer from I-tunes. If you cannot, then I really will feel like I am missing something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home