The Testy Chef

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Chicken

We have chicken in everything.

The pasta,

The salad,

As the main course,

I wouldn't be suprised if it turned up in my bed to wish me a good morning.

Yes,
Lots of chicken.

Well, already the second day down and the concerns I had yesterday are aliviated.
The routine is not so hard to master, and I feel like it is already becoming second nature.
Kind of nice to be back in the kitchen. Now let's do the best to dillute myself to keep up that attitude.

Anyway, the newest photos are up at flickr. It's an exciting VIRTUAL TOUR set, as per request of my parents.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can just picture a plucked chicken tapping you awake with a bony wing. yuk! it was great talking with you last night!

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam...that's not chicken...it's PENGUIN...
Soon,
shannnon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home