The Testy Chef

Monday, January 08, 2007

Honey dipped, gold plated Jesus

I had the best day on Sunday. Let me describe it to you.
I started out working on my robot costume, which I am building for my upcoming birthday party next week. Robot building is very relaxing as well as rewarding.
Then I drove my shuttle for 3 hours in the beautiful sunshine, window down, carefree waving to all the people walking.
Then rugby game time. Got to see some good takedowns, and some of my friends tackle some kiwis.
Good sport!
Next was penguin watching down at Hut Point where about 200 or so had gathered. The adelie penguin is the hyperactive, spasmatic sibling in the family, and there was much penguin antics to observe. It turns out that everything an adelie penguin does is cute. So after about an hour of being hit with wave after wave of cuteness we went and ate a big pile of beef.
THE END!



3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those penguins are just too CUTE!! do they smell as bad as you guys thought they would?

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

honey dipped with sugar on top! those waddlers are so cute.

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's awesome you can get so close to those little guys. Do they come up right close to you or are they somewhat cautious?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home